Posts by JSKConfections

So sorry your husband doesn't support your dreams.  Good luck to you!  Stay strong and save to do it yourself. 
That seems like a day or two past what I would be comfortable with...I would be afraid the filling and such would start to break down and separate.   Maybe someone else has done a cake this long before an event without freezing.  I have done 3 days.  HTH
Wow that is unbelievable!!  I know there are people who pull this stuff.  I can't imagine doing that unless there was truly something wrong with it. 
I was watching Cake Boss the other night and was thinking the same thing! They are not very sanitary at all...they had a spinning cake and it was scraping the cake it sat on...raw plywood...so splinters too?  Never seen gloves on any of them.  They do look sweaty and dirty! lol...
That's wonderful! I usually end up keeping mine in the big box they came in...
You need a support system! don't try it you'll have a diaster!  Why don't you want to use them?
Oh yes I agree, you do need to respond for sure.  Ditto what ddaigle said! lol...
Some looks piped and some looks like molds..beautiful cake!
Wow I don't believe it...what does she think the cake is baked that morning?  People don't know the first thing the time and energy that goes into these cakes.  I don't believe it tasted old or that only 2 people ate cake...most wedding have someone cutting and serving cake...ask her where the cake is if nobody ate it! Frosting is crusty?  You need a crusting buttercream or the cake will melt  I understand though I would feel hurt too...gosh I'm not sure what I would...
Oh my what a week...I hope the recipe works out.  Good luck at the doctor too!  The rest will fall into place...deep breath!