Posts by emsy77

I only do local orders as it is just a hobby for me. I looked at Etsy and it all just looked too hard, plus I haven't ever shipped anything and would be scared of breakages. As far as price goes, it all depends on the complexity of the topper the client wants. 3D toppers can be anywhere up to $10/topper whereas the simpler toppers with just an initial or number are just $1/topper. Of course there is also the family and friends discount :D
I think they look gorgeous @Cakecrazy25 and it's funny, but the first ever cupcakes that I made for someone else were actually ones that I decorated entirely in ribbon roses too :D. I remember the pain of rolling out all those little roses - and I definitely didn't get them very thin. But every time you complete an order you only learn from your mistakes or figure out tricks to make it easier. Thanks heaps for your kind words about my toppers.  I love what I do and found...
Hiya Cakecrazy25,   Cupcake toppers are what I do, so thought I would answer your questions   1. Do you let your cupcake disc or domes dry first before placing them on the cupcakes so people have the option to easily take it off and eat the actual cupcake? Definitely let them dry first.   2. Do you place your fully decorated cupcakes with toppers in the fridge without them having any adverse effect like wilting? I usually suggest to my clients that they apply the...