Posts by NanaCin

We do but, I had already mixed this one up and thought about making it lemon. I really didn't want to go back out to the grocery. I will try the lemon extract in a small amount and see how I like it. Thanks for all the help. If i don't like the taste I will just make yellow cake with the raspberry buttercream. I know they will get eaten. Thanks Again, Have a wonderful day....
How much lemon extract would you add.
I am making mini cupcakes for a party and am using a yellow cake mix. Can you add lemon juice to the mix after you made it like the package directions. I would like to make a raspberry buttercream and thought lemon cake would be good with it. Any help welcomed.
Here I go again with a somewhat goofy question. Can anyone tell me what is the difference in a Mini Cupcake liner vs a Midi liner. I have seen where some places online sell the midi. Is it much of a difference. Thanks,nanaCin
Thank you for all the suggestions and the recipe. I will have to try this.Thanks again,
I am making mini cupcakes for my mother in laws birthday. Does anyone have a good recipe for caramel icing. Also, does anyone have a special website they go to for cake pops. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks for all the suggestions, I was wondering do all of you make your buttercream with shortening or just all butter. I have made it both ways. Thanks again.
I would like to make a cake for my brothers birthday and he loves lemon icing. Never made lemon icing before and was wondering if any has a recipe they would want to share. Any help appreciated.
Thanks AmyCakes I am going to try that. I figured it would ice better if I did the crumb coat early. Thanks Again,
Making a sleepover cake for tomorrow and was wondering how long can I crumb coat the cake and should I leave it in the fridge till I ice it. Any help appreciated.