Posts by mskerrih

Wow. I had a cake that was cancelled after it was completed. I sat it on the back porch for two weeks to see what would happen. Nothing grew on it. Lol. My brother and I shot up with a BB gun. Very relaxing
The repair people in my area ย are kinda rude .. they act like it bothers them to ask a simple question. I called several places to try to get estimates on installation of gas vs. electric... some of them acted like they didn't know anything and some were just flat out uninterested! ughhhh I couldn't even find anyone to fix a domestic oven that broke a while back.
I think she was perfectly fine posting it on Ebay... she was probably making a small joke among her friends. I'm sure she never expected it to gain worldwide attention.. I can honestly say I would have been p*ssed and would have used worse words than that... but to each his own... I'll climb upon my highest horse if I feel like I've been screwed..with a cake or anything else... but that's just me...
This was my first thought ย ย  lol
I want to know this too... Right now I use two standard ovens and I'm looking to purchase a double deck gas oven...
When my Epson does that, I take allย  the cartridges out and wipe the contacts on the cartridges and the printer with a paper towel that has been dipped in airbrush cleaner(alcohol) ...works every time!
this^^^^^^^^^^^ :-)
Th. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
I make plenty of money on belly and booty cakes. If someone asks me to make a cake. I make it. If y'all dont want to take their money, refer them to me. I sure will. That's the point of having a business.
I think they're cute. I've done several of them. They are quick and easy! As long as the client is willing to pay, I'll make almost anything. I make several of the baby butt cakes every week. I dont know why it's such a "controversy". Lol. I make erotic cakes too.