Posts by Lynne3

1. APPLE 2. PEACH
Best place I have found is AVALON DECO SUPPLIES
Have a wedding cake that will require major bling. Rhinestone ribbon ( real rhinestone, not plastic) in bulk. Also need to purchase rhinestone or crystal cake plateau. My guess on size is 20" Do you know the best place to purchase these?
will the figurine be sitting or standing? May sound like an odd question, but the solutions lies in the answer.  And which kid you are making makes a difference.   The tallest girl has a thin neck, but the other 2 have wider necks that sort  of touches the shoulders.  
Hubby had an idea.  He is a boater.  He said to go to the marine store and get a desiccant which is just silica gel in a container.   Put the flowers in a box with the desiccant.  Remember the dessicant in NOT EDIBLE but the flowers don't need to touch it.  It just needs to be near it.     This is the same stuff you use to dry flowers.  It soaks up humidity really fast. I never tried it but thought I would pass the idea along 
For easy quick stuff I use Photoshop Elements
I think  you have to give more details.  The size of the cake matters a lot. How big will the finished cake be?
Or do something more cute and more visually graphic.    
Insufficient Permissions This album is listed under the private category, Naughty Cakes. Your account does not currently have access this category. Logout and try again with an administrative account, or contact a site administrator for support.   THIS IS THE MESSAGE I GET.  
I love the ideas of bct806