Posts by Lynne3

But isn't that really a 5 tier cake that happens to have two 8" tiers (one on top of the other)?By the way, the cake is lovely.
Its a PME Rocking horse cutter
It's completely understandable to be nervous. And its good that they contacted you now so the nervous energy is not a shocker close to delivery time.I assume you are not going alone. Remember that your outer self doesn't have to show your nervousness. I looked at your photos and you are very talented. Instead of stressing, plan every detail. Trays/boxes for cupcakes. Containers for candy, Emergency cake repair kit in a pretty container. Camera just incase you get the...
Bluehue,Thanks for finding that. Amazing
When do you need it?Can you post the pic or email it to me at LBFalco@aol.com?Do they have to be gumpaste, or does the couple want to keep it? If so, polymer clay lasts longer by a long shot.
I found this picture online. Is this what you are trying to make?
How much in advance can I make this? A small 6" x 6" RKT pillow covered in fondantIt's for a cake topper and will be a RKT pillow covered in fondant . A tiara will sit on the pillow.I already made the tiars out of gumpaste.
I assume you are talking about a polo helmet.Do you have one?Do you want the one you make to be life size>Is it a decoration or the actual cake??
Thanks for the response. I have a lot of things to make and only a few people want "permanent toppers" which I make out of polymer clay. The gumpaste figurines take time. I like making them when I have a free calm moment.Do you use fondant/tylose, or gumpaste?
Chocolate Bavarian Cream by Henry & HenryHas anyone tried it???I need opinions please!!