Posts by nicunurse

I don't know if you are still looking to try another icing, but I use this exclusively and get rav reviews:   1 Lb Land O Lakes salted butter at room temp 2 Lbs Powdered Sugar ( I only use pure cane) 2-4 Tbs Bailey's Chocolatini liquid coffee creamer 2 tsp Hershey's chocolate syrup   Beat the butter on high until a very pale yellow Add half of the powdered sugar, scrapping bowl Add 2 tablespoons of Chocolatini creamer and remaining powdered sugar. Continuing...
Thats it!! Thanks soo much:))
You would think with 5 kids I would get my fairy tales right!!! Thank you SO much!!!
Hi!! Quite a while back I saw a cake which was a topsy turvy re-creation of Cinderella's birthday cake from the movie. Totally awesome cake! I have been searching the internet for this cake with no luck. By chance did anyone save this cake as a fav? Thank you in advance
I would use this recipe karosyrup.com/recipe_, tint it blue, and pour it onto a cookie sheet covered in wax paper. Then carefully cut or break the pieces. HTH
There are several prepared fondants you can try. Which is the "best" is a matter of personal preference. I would suggest you buy some samples or small portions and give them a try!! Good luck!
I agree!! Yours is better!!
I used the non skid shelf liner to make the dimples on a BB. Worked out great!! Good luck!  
Yes, you are right. I would tint the fondant close to the color you want to paint with. I would then use luster dust mixed with either vodka or lemon extract and paint on with a wide paint brush.  
LMAO!!!