Posts by wafawafa

the non dairy whippingcream will do the job , its different than the normal whipping cream
why ot would be rude?? this is business field , we see it all the times where 2 shops sell the same stuff where they arenext to each other   I say its ok to rent te space if it suits you   good luck
thanks alot dear , I will try that tonight   yep , this mold styed in my box for more than year with no usage   thannnnks again
Do u dust the parts with corn flour so gp doesnt stick to it ? And how can use that with isomalt ? The same way as gp ? Ur pic us sooooo nice , hope i can acheive that
Hello CC,   I have bought thi mould long time ago , I though it can be used easily , but its not , I tried gumpast, sugar cast , isomalt and still cant get the result   would any one tell me how this is work  , the brand is decorelief , all the tips are appreciated , here the pic of the mould :     thanks in advance
I asked the custoemr where did she get these photos and she said she took it from someone who sells these sweets in another city   I told here I dont have these , but Iam still curious what are these ?   mmmm .. I will try to look for plastic or silk flower and I will  insert small cup inside and I will see if it will work   thanks all
thanks I will google that   I will let u know if I came up with the results   thanks
I dont think they are gumpaste , i think they are paper made , Thanks for replying
Hello , I was given these photos by a customer , Please if u know where can I get these ? or what they are called ?   here are the pics :     thanks in advance
She has the right to not tell anybody about her business , its her business , she makes her best to let the shop work , so its naturally to not answer this kind of qs .