Posts by wafawafa

Bump
Hello I know i can freeze the fondant covered cake , but how can i freeze the smbc covered cake? I dont have that much space in my freezer , so can i only wrap around the cake with saran as covering the ganachhed covered cake ? Or should i put it in the cardbox as the fondant cake Thanks
Americolor
Thanks all for ur replies When she made the order she said she want a minni face topper standing on the top The medium cant be edible coz its too hot here too humid , and the cake will be outdorr for a long time Regards the name plaque , she didnt tell me to put a name in the cake , when we assembled the tiers , she said oh please put a name on the cake i forgot to tell about the name So i put the place in that place when we were in her garden , and she was ok with...
Hi every body , I have this order in the weekened , the customer asked for 3 tier cake topped with minni mouse face standimg topper Here is the pic She called me at the end of the day complaining the cake was hard to cut ( i assumed she was talking about ganache i p ut underneath fondant ) Her big complain wy the minni mouse face was has a brown tape in the back She thinks its unprofessinal to have brown tape in the back of minni mouse face And its not...
Ooh happy u could make it last minute , it happens , what a relief
take it assemebled with sps
U can freeze them
Bump
Up