Posts by Crazy-Gray

Jean I find for wedding cakes they expect 4" but when on their own (when there's no other tiers to compare them too maybe??) I've gotten away with 2" although without any comments... I do think 3" looks better though. Kuuushi.... the cold is probably BEACUASE of your 75hr week, 2 cakes and 3 hours sleep.....
 Saying no is hard!! You described it perfectly: I feel like I am letting them down if I can't making their cake, or I'd rather sit with the good lady and watch a movie... so I decided on a month for which I would refuse every order for no reason, I said "unfortunately i can't take any orders for that week" but I wanted to teach myself that it's my life and I can take the orders I want for whatever reason I have..... I don't rely on my cake income as I work full time so i...
Hi Julia, how do you feel about your pricing? do you think it covers your costs and are you earning an acceptable wage from your 10-20 hours work? consider summing the minimum wage in your area for 20 hours work and see how that compares with what you are paying yourself. You can only charge what people will pay and as the only bespoke baker in your area, should you find you aren't happy with your earnings, you might want to limit your hours rather than increasing your...
Omg you guys I love terrible jokes! Just one more I promise.... It's another one only I seem to laugh at but it cracks me up soooo much! What's E.T. Short for? .... He's only got little legs!
 if you leave him as he is he'll rub againt things all over the house and tangerine them ....you could shave him lol!!!
 ....I dread to think! ooh ooh actually I think i got it- it's a stick right?? LMAO!! lolthat's like the pink and fluffy one - but what's blue and fluffy??????(pink fluff holding it's breath!).......Oh sugaluva....... I know I shouldn't laugh but....... I can't imagine though how bad it must be on the furniture I find head and shoulders shampoo gets colour off my hands- a good lather and leave it a minute or two.... that might help on your floor but no idea for the sofa...
 Ha ha ha.... do you know the one 'what's green and hangs from trees??"-hint it has to do with sneezing giraffes!
Maisie you have to edit your post and correct sock monkey's name it's cracking me up.... reminds me of a joke I loved when I was 4.... what's yellow and smells of bananas?!" Kuush I love your grandpa and the wee dog is brill! SockMonkey I also do double chocolate to cream and I use cheap 30p per 100g choc from tesco/asda, I have a bag of expensive white chocolate ordered from t'internet but I keep that for hot weather as cheap white doesn't seem to set well on hot days!
That is brilliant! Very well done love the expression lol
Nanny I 'butter' SP with melted chocolate... Melted to that thick pasty consistency not runny... Then just place it on and smooth it. If you want to hurry setting pop it on the freezer for 10 mins Cakes baking nicely chocolate fudge time! (must hide the teaspoons when it's made!)