Posts by Gerle

I just tried emailing it to that address and it came back as undeliverable because it had been disabled or discontinued.  I'll try it one more time.
Here's the location to get the recipe from if you're interested:   https://www.etsy.com/listing/178952866/beyond-buttercreams-base-cake-recipes-by
You should get the recipe for FromScratchSF.  You need to pay for it, but it is well worth the cost.  She even provides variations for the cake.  She's selling it on Etsy.  I don't know exactlyhow Etsy works, but you can find her under either FromScratchSF or Beyond Buttercream.  It is my go to recipe for white cakes now.  
I have a tutorial for a diaper bag cake, but it was posted by lilmansmum.  The picture I have of the cake is in a soft green color with pastel strips on what would be the top flap of the diaper bag.  It's also got a baby bottle, toy yes, a pacifier and small baby shoes, in yellow and white, on the cake board.  I also have a picture of the same cake design in various blues with green and white accents.  Don't know if tis is the same one or not but if you'd like I can email...
There are definitely some changes to it; not to the recipe itself that I could see, but additional information about flavor variations and some other info that I can't remember right now.  Even though I have her recipe from when it was on her blog, I still purchased the newer version so I had all the information available and to support a small business.  I think it was definitely worth the cost.  I know she's gotten extremely busy, but I've been looking forward to her...
I thought I read on their site that with the new mats, you don't need to season them, but I can't remember for sure.  I didn't season mine and it worked fine.
Veronica, beautiful cakes!  I especially like the fish and the baby cakes.
I know what you mean.  I prefer to make it from scratch myself, but was just curious about whether or not these mixes were any good if needed as a shortcut.
maybenot...I'm just curious...how does the memory foam work?  It seems like it would make the surface a little unstable for holding the cake.  Do you do something special to strap it down?  With my luck, the cake box would fall off of the foam and I'd be up a creek!  Do you put a non slip pad under and on top of the foam?  As I said, I'm just curious as to how it works.  If it will help protect a cake even more, I'm all for it.  I have a Pilot that I deliver in, too;...
Rosie those cupcakes look soooo delicious!  Great job!   Sweetshop, those are amazing cakes and cookies! Baby shower cakes and cookies are always so adorable.