Posts by Gerle

Rosegin, are you willing to share the recipe?  I love orange creamsicle!
Thanks for sharing.  That sounds sooo yummy!  Definitely have to try it soon!
Yortma, how much lemoncello do you add to your recipe?  Would you be willing to share your recipe?  You can PM me if you prefer that to posting here.  I love anything vanilla or lemon...especially lemon!
Oh my goodness!  AZ I haven't ever taken the time to look at one of your sites, but I just looked at the Flickr one above and was absolutely stunned.  You do such beautiful, outstanding work.  I could not believe how beautiful those cakes are!  You are one talented lady!  I saw so many I liked I'd be hard pressed to find a favorite.   And Crazy-Grey, I looked at yours, too. and AZ is right.....drop dead gorgeous!  I knew there was great talent on this site, and now it is...
I hope my first one turns out as nice as yours!  Great job!
Beautiful, beautiful cakes on here this week!  Auntginn, I especially love that first one you posted.  Is that wafer paper on the bottom tier?  It looks sooo pretty!  Love it.  All the cakes are wonderful, but that one's my favorite.  Morgan, beautiful cake, too.  Love the soft look of it.  Cazza both of those cakes are stunning.  I always have a hard time making sure the back looks as nice as the front.  But those cakes are stunning.  Natt, that is a perfect first...
I have yet to try a mud cake and it sounds like AppleGumPam's is a good one to start with.  Where can I get the recipe?  Never mind.....found the recipe.  Thanks any way!
I do the same thing.  I also do it with limes, that way I always have some fresh/frozen juice to use later.  My husband usually beats me to the orange juice because he loves the fresh juice, but I've also frozen that before and used when making orange chicken or some other dish that needed some orange juice.  Definitely beats running to the store to get manufactured juices.
That's because you're such a caring and considerate person.  It shows in a lot of your posts.
K8, I don't make the cheesecake to sell, it's strictly home consumption and we've never had any one get sick because of the amount of time it spent in the oven.  Once it sits in the fridge over night and I remove it from it's pan, it is refrigerated all the time except when slicing it to eat.  And believe me.....that recipe doesn't last long in this house!!  I do understand what you're saying and if I was in business, I'd really take it to heart and change my method.