Posts by Dana62

I don't know he just said he always bought theirs and he hasn't seen it lately so he asked them and they said they don't make them anymore.
I have had a request to do a lemon cheesecake supreme like Pulbix used to do. They stopped making them and I can't find the recipe anywhere. Any ideas?
I think it looks great. Exactly what a zombie clown should look like. You did a great job sculpting the head. I have had really bad experiences trying to carve anything round. Great job Danielle!!
THANK YOU SOO MUCH POOHSMAMA. THAT ARTICLE IS VERY HELPFUL. I THINK I CAN DO IT BUT YOU ARE RIGHT, I WILL PRACTICE BEFORE I NEED IT..
HELP!! I have to do a FBCT of Elmo and I have never done one. I am sure there are tutorials you guys know about or YOUTUBE videos maybe. Any help getting headed in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.
Fianlly finished the ALA cake. I am not too happy with it but they loved it. Posted pics in case anyone wants to see the finished product. Thanks for all the help with this one.
I also used Duff's black fondant on my poker cake and it was fantastic. So easy to work with and so durable. It tastes good and I love it. I went back and bought a tub of red. The only problem is that it is sooo expensive, and yes Michaels coupon helps but they only sell it in 2lb tubs. I usually make my own MMF but when I can afford it or if I need black or red I will be buying Duff's.
Both of those sound great! I will be practicing over the next couple of days on the "A" until I get it right so I will try most of the suggestions and see which one works best. I actually found a silicone "A" pan from an Alabama store and it will be here tomorrow so I will bake a few and try the different methods and see what happens. Wish me luck because this cake is due Sunday the 4th. Thanks for all the help I have received on this. I knew it looked a little tricky that...
It is definitely red because it is Alabama but I could do it in red fondant I just thought it might be really hard to get it covered.
Can I color white chocolate ganache red? If so, do I use gel/paste food coloring or do I need to use something else? I have to make the cake that I have attached and it looks like the red "A" is covered in ganache. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.