Posts by mlightski

Hello, I just received an order of wafer paper butterflies in the mail from www.SugarRobotInc.com and the directions were very specific that the paper needed to stay DRY and do not refrigerate. I have refrigerated gum paste in the past and as we all probably know it needs to stay dry too... As you can imagine my gum paste didn't hold its shape due to the wet conditions in a refrigerator. Please DO NOT refrigerate your wafer paper design! Enjoy!
Wilton's heart pan might get you close! The pan is a heart that you cook separately and then you cook the negative space or the cake around the heart. What if you cooked the "v" portion of the cake as the top and another "v" as the bottom and the negative space as the opposite? Here is the wilton link... http://www.wilton.com/store/site/product.cfm?id=9349557A-423B-522D-F223D89DFC184E85&killnav=1. Check out the "instruction and recipe booklet." Best wishes!
I cannot seem to locate Kathy Scott or Sweet Expectations on either ebay or yahoo.  Anyone know where I might find this kit you so fondly speak of?  Thanks!!!