Posts by divinecc

I haven't had any luck thus far, any help would be very much appreciated!
Thank you for responding!
hi, I'd like to donate a cake for a silent auction fundraiser for a good friends daughter. I am in Utah and I don't have a business license so I was wondering if anyone knew if it was ok or if I would get in trouble?
Thanks for helping me clear that up, I appreciate it!
I just purchased the silhouette and have been looking into getting Linda's blade kit but I just can't seem to swallow the cost. If I am reading this thread right, I have to buy it to use with gum paste but can use the housing with the circuit replacement blade? So there is no way around buying Linda's blade kit if I want to use it with gum paste? Sorry to be repetative but I just want to be sure. Thanks!
Thank you, I did see that post already but it never specified if I had to buy the housing from Linda first and can use the replacement blade from circuit or can just use the circuit blade instead. I'll figure it out.
Anybody?
Hi, I am jumping in head first with the Silhouette. I've never used a machine like it and have veen told I need a special blade for cake decorating. Linda's package is another $80+shipping on top of the $300 I spent on the cutter. Looking for other alternatives, any help? Thanks in advance.
Hi, I usually only use fondant, ganache and buttercream for my cakes. I want to use a delicious cream cheese. frosting recipe that has 1 c coolwhip in it as well. I know with fondant the cool whip would soften it and make it ripple. would it have the same reaction to modeling chocolate? Thanks!
  This is a beautiful cake by Couture cakes and cupcakes, I am trying to recreate the ruffles. When decorating should I put fondant under neath or just buttercream? Will the ruffles stick to the buttercream? Thanks