Posts by Linda2010

Thank you very much!!
Thank you very much for sharing this EdieBaby  I will try it and let you know.  Our cake is not until June 30th.  So that gives me time to try and see.   Best regards   Linda
I saw it.I did not know it was the same.   Thank you very much   I wonder if anybody else has tried it.  I live in a very humid and warm weather.  I will try it and post my experience   Greetings !!!
I tried the link and seems that it does not exist.  Could you please share the recipe? Please!!! 
what is sps?
I agree with you,  I think we should start calling Tres Leches Pudding and stop calling it Tres Leches Cake since it does not hold to any kind of decoaration like  regular cakes do
Is this per each half of the ball?
We used the large pan and did not have any trouble with it.  . 
I agree with everyone who has made them.  One time I made 60 and did not sleep the whole night.  It was like twilight zone.   I had the feeling that I could not advance despite all the work I felt I was doing.    I ended up here to see if anybody else had the same idea than me.  I think I would charge no less than 10 Dlls not only because they represent more challenge, more work and because you use double the fondant than in a regular cake.-   Thank you everybody 
Thank you!