Posts by MsGF

The second tip from the right is a ruffle tip.   Google image search PME ruffle Tubes   I have them and love them.   Not sure about the others.
This can happen when you cool your cakes in the pan, too much moisture builds up.
It looks more like a stencil to me.  Try looking at stencils instead.  The 3rd tier, is what I'm looking at.
Sheilabelle is right.  It is a stand to hold your practice board up right.  This way you can practice techniques you wish to put on the side of your cake.  When put together the two pieces push together like an X.
These Patchwork Cutters would work great.   www.google.ca/search?hl=en&authuser=0&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1440&bih=775&q=patchwork+cutters+playing+cards&oq=patchwork+cutters+playing+cards&gs_l=img.12..0i24.3210.13214.0.15255.31.15.0.16.16.0.90.1124.15.15.0....0.0..1ac.1.20.img.qYuzSkYp1rU   HTH
Looks like this to me:   http://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-white-hydrangea-flower-image11638007   HTH
The white cluster behind the sunflower looks like hydrangea's to me. The grow in clusters and come in that off white pale greenish colour and each flower had 4 petals.  that is what it looks like to me. 
I have had people contact me about wedding cakes and say they are just getting prices from varies bakers right now.   I'm not very patient when dealing with brides/bridezillas or their mothers.  I send them a nice email stating that I only bake Gluten-Free cakes, my prices, that wedding cakes require a signed contract and full payment prior to delivery.   I give no special deals because they are "shopping around".  For me this is business, not personal.  I don't...
Be very careful of cross-contamination.  Read the labels on everything.  Gluten is found in many things and under many different names.   Gluten-Free Baking is my specialty, it's all I do.   There are many recipes out there, but very few are really any good.   If the customer has Celiac Disease, make sure you use only certified Gluten-Free Ingredients.  Packaged and sealed.  Don't buy items at a Bulk Store.  There is a very high risk of...
What about a cheesecake?