Posts by Pearl645

Thank you. I ought to give this a try. I remember the packaging said little to now PS or shortening needed and they were right. I rolled out small pieces without any help which is probably why it didn't hold cut-out shapes properly. Do you use this brand of fondant or another brand?  
Hi all,   I bought Fondarific fondant over the Christmas because I saw some good reviews on it and I'm going through a list of new brands after Satin Ice problems drying hard and cracking in my heat.   I used Fondarific for my Valentine's Day cookies and sadly they messed up all my orders. I had no idea the fondant was so stretchy till I tried to pick it up and it lost shape badly. I had warped hearts. Everything was warped after trying to pick up. Was really...
Hi all,   I bought Fondarific fondant over the Christmas because I saw some good reviews on it and I'm going through a list of new brands after Satin Ice problems drying hard and cracking in my heat.   I used Fondarific for my Valentine's Day cookies and sadly they messed up all my orders. I had no idea the fondant was so stretchy till I tried to pick it up and it lost shape badly. I had warped hearts. Everything was warped after trying to pick up. Was really...
Hi all,   Does anyone know website where I can purchase laser-cut cupcake wrappers? I'm looking for purple and turquoise but having trouble finding these two colours on GSA and Amazon. Any recommendations?
Hi,   Can anyone recommend websites where I can purchase Ateco mini gold foil baking cups in wholesale quantities? I've tried Ateco's website but haven't found it.   Thanks!
  Hi pbuder! I was using no-name 3" high cake pans. They all dented within a few uses, warped and worse, the square ones were badly soldered in the corners so my oven has caught afire many times from the grease lining the pans dripping in the oven. I'm really happy and excited with my new Fat Daddio pans. I've never owned such professional grade cake pans but they were so cheap at D&G I couldn't believe it! Paid like $4.99US and $6.49US for for the small ones and I think...
I am so excited I had to come on here to let everyone know who is in the market to upgrade or buy new cake pans, please try Fat Daddio's anodized baking pans! I went to Orlando for Christmas and took everyone's advice to go up with an empty suitcase and oh boy did I have a great time in D&G Occasions! I saw Edna and a lot of others from Florida say this is the place to get all your cake stuff.   I just used the 6,9 & 12" x 2" Fat Daddio cake pans with bake-even...
I too offer 3 flavours. Do you give them a box of 2 cupcakes per flavour? Also, do you let them eat it in front of you? So far, I let everyone take home a 6-count box and they get back to me.
This is exactly how I feel! I love CakeBoss. I purchased it last night but you will still need to compile your annual overheads in an excel sheet listing and spread it over 12 months and then by the estimated number of montly orders.