Posts by MimiFix

Congratulations, ladies!!!
  What she said.  **************************************************  Really, you got four similar private messages? As far as the PM's are concerned, flag them for offensive behavior.
CakeCentral members are already mentored by this community. As @Evoir mentioned, it's asking a lot for one person to spend their time and energy helping an individual.
 Oh, please. Everyone has a scam. We need @costumeczar to handle that call.
 A dough/fondant sheeter should work. But that can be expensive. I've heard that people use a pasta machine.
Smile, don't forget the most important ingredient. A pound of concentration, straight up.
 That's what I was thinking, too. Or overbaked. A few minutes can make a big difference. OR - think back - is there a chance you forgot to add the oil? No oil would cause paper liners to stick.
Evoir, I'm sorry to hear you're not well. Dayti is right, it's not the same for everyone. The amount of damage and the length of recuperation depends upon several factors, such as one's body and how much damage has been done to the median nerve. Laprascopic surgery is sometimes successful and sometimes not. That blog is only a reflection of one person's experience and we don't know about her follow-up.   My own story took years to get through. I had a total of five hand...
Purchase a sour cream that is very thick and use only 1/2 cup. The consistency should work okay. Looks like a very interesting recipe! Good luck.
Whoa, back the wedding cake up. The argument for siding with the OP is that substandard cakes are okay to sell. Are we here to encourage unqualified people to start a business selling cheap inferior products?    Unfortunately, this philosophy downgrades the entire home-based baking industry. It's far better that we hold high standards (in both business and product quality) that shows the public we are an industry to be trusted.