Posts by MimiFix

Your customer seems to be quite insistent. Every recipe is different, but two weeks should be fine if the cookies are in air-tight packaging. Every year my baking group makes holiday cookie trays as a fundraiser for our regional food bank - and all the cookies last at least three weeks.
Hi Claire! Packaging to keep air out is the best way to ensure a longer shelf life. Lining the box or tin with foil can help.
 She's already bought the first ingredient - a can of worms. At the very least, charge by the hour, not less than minimum wage, and keep track of your time. Hon, there are big hazards ahead. 
Does this happen with all your cakes, or only one recipe? 
Hyperbole.   hy·per·bo·le hīˈpərbəlē/ noun   exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally. synonyms: exaggeration, overstatement, magnification, embroidery, embellishment,excess, overkill, rhetoric; More          
Extracts are much stronger than liqueurs, so I wouldn't substitute the Kirschwasser for vanilla. If you have a chocolate cake recipe, you can use it for Black Forest Cake. Or find one here on CakeCentral, I know there are threads about this. Then soak in a simple syrup with Kirschwasser. Google for photos of the cake...Also, make rumballs but use Kirschwasser instead of rum. Enjoy experimenting! 
or in a Black Forest Cake
You seem like a real dynamo, jazzypetite! I'm just curious - How does your husband feel about this? Does he get a vote? 
It may sound familiar because something similar happened a year or so ago. A member wanted someone to try a recipe she found. The "meanies" wanted to know why she couldn't do it herself. As the thread devolved and the anti-meanies jumped in, we learned that this member claimed to be a young girl in Georgia who didn't have enough money for ingredients. But s/he kept tripping up and let out a series of half-truths and contradictions. Does this sound familiar?  
There are no problems using your Anchor Hocking dish. The label states "convection oven safe" only because some people are not familiar with convection baking. Good luck with your cake!