Posts by MimiFix

This is a way to increase revenue? Or a psychological quiz, like the kind an employer gives to applicants to see if we will fit the CC mold?
 1. Customers do this kind of thing. Some people even cancel the appointment but don't bother letting you know.2. Tastings do not need that many items. Consider cutting back.3. "Cleared the morning"? That's too much time to spend on one possible customer. 4. Be pleasant and brief, as the @thecakewitch suggested.
If you're planning on adding a cake business to your cakepops, consider buying two sets of the same size pans. It makes production far easier. 
 She probably does a great job all by herself and doesn't want to share the credit.
 Some of my best-selling recipes started as unfortunate accidents.  
I refrigerate all cakes before delivering. 
  I assume this was ordered as a custom cake and apparently the customer preferred that design. It's definitely not what we would order, but we're not the customer...   
 Agree. No problem... Used cardboard circles for years. With commercial production it simplified the process.
What a mess. OP, you've posted several times in other threads about problems with your boss and I have clearly understood you don't like her. It's unfortunate that there continues to be great animosity, with no communication between the two of you.   We have an expression here: "You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar." In other words, go forth and be kind. Your new business will thank you.