Posts by Kathy107

Hi.  I read the older posts about airbrushes.  Anyone buy one recently?  Any recommendations.  I am thinking about the Kopykake.  Thanks.
Hi.  Where can I find a rolling pin that has a texture that I can use for a car cake?  I want to use it to make a grill on the car.  Thank you.
That is so cute.  Did you make the cutter with a kit?  Thanks.
Hi. Where can I find the McCall's chocolate cake recipe? Thanks.
yortma, I recently tried Toba Garrett's yellow cake recipe.  It is delicious.  However, it is a little dry.  I am wondering if I add more milk will this help?  Thanks.
Thanks for telling me about the Cake Masters.  I signed up for the 2 free classes.  Looking forward to see what else they are going to offer.
Hi.  I see Cake Central is advertising Cake Style TV Topsy Turvy Party Cake 50% off on line cake decorating classes.  I guess this is something new.  Does anyone have any input on these classes as well?  Thanks.
Thanks.  Her reviews are helpful.
Cute cake
Hi.  I have a small kitchen with very limited space.  I need a stainless steel work table that I can roll my fondant out on.  I also need to be able to fold it up and put away.  So far the only one I found is http://www.amazon.com/Honey-Can-Do-TBL-01566-Stainless-Steel-Folding/dp/B003IYHACG  It was too small.  My kitchen table is bigger than that.  Does anyone know if there is a stainless steel foldable table out there?  Thanks.