Posts by Kathy107

Would these rolling pin rings pictured above fit on my 18 inch aluminum rolling pin?  Thanks.
Hi shanter, Have you ever ordered anything from thearmchair.com?  Thanks. I am thinking about ordering this from them.  Kathy
Hi.  I would like to make this handbag.  Is there a tutorial out there?  I tried looking but haven't found anything.  Thanks.
Thanks for replying. They look beautiful. Did you tint your cupcake batter to get that pretty gold color? I am going to make these. Kathy
squeaky121603, I saw that cookie and want to purchase a cutter. If you find anything out from the blog let us know. Thanks. Kathy
Thanks.  I am going to purchase both of them. 
Hi.  Was thinking about purchasing these two sets.  How are the numbers and letters for cookie decorating?  Any pictures on this site using these sets?  Do you like the animals in the Animal Pals set?  Thanks for your feedback. 
Thanks everyone.
misschristinec, I am scheduled to take a few classes at Pink Cake Box in NJ soon.  I am really looking forward to them.   I have taken fondant classes with Sweet Irene in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn, NY.  She is excellent.  She has a website and facebook page.  She offers beginner and advanced classes.  I know she has a beginner fondant class either in January or February.  I have taken her pillow cake class, shopping bag cake class, gumpaste shoe class, purse cake class, tiara...
Bakencake, Thanks for the link for the cutters made with soda cans.  Can you get more than one use out of these?  Are they sturdy enough to be washed and kept for future use?  Also did you cut yourself at all?  How long did it take you to make each cutter?  Thanks again.  P.S. Where are you in NY?  I am on Long Island.