Posts by Kathy107

I have the Wilton giant cupcake pan.  I used a Duncan Hines cake mix and baked both sides separately.  It came out great.  Leslie of the Royal Bakery uses the Hershey Chocolate Cake Recipe in this pan. 
Cheapcookiecutters.com has a dumbell cookie cutter as well as a muscular arm. 
Jackie3945.  Please tell us all the details.  Go to small claims court.  Contact the Better Business Bureau.  Contact your credit card company, etc.  Don't let these low life you know whats get away with it!  Please keep us posted.  Good luck....
Trulymadplastics.com has Disney Frozen Olaf cookie cutters.  Love the cutters from TMP.
janetwilson, your cake looks great.  You could teach us a thing or two
Love it.  Best one I have even seen.  Next time you make one can you please take a picture of the bouquet stand before you put the cupcakes on?  Thanks.
Just starting with glaze - Toba Garrett's recipe.  I still find it too thick with 6 Tbsp milk and corn syrup.  I add more milk.  Should I be adding more corn syrup as well?  Any suggestions?  Thanks.
This experiment was great. I am going to try glace again. Has anyone tried meringue powder buttercream?
Watching this thread.
Hi.  I need to make a Monsters University Cake.  What shade of green fondant is best please?  Thanks.