Posts by Kathy107

Bump
If you do what brand do you have and where did you purchase please?  About how long does it take for icing to set to start more detailed work?  Thank you.
You might want to change the amounts of baking powder and baking soda to 1 tsp each.  Some people also use sour cream instead of milk.  I liked it better with the sour cream.
Arthur Schwartz's Black and White Cookie Recipe is the best.  I tried several others.  Scroll down on the link for full recipe.   http://recipes.findthebest.com/l/7127/Black-And-Whites
I made the No Fail Recipe a few times without the baking powder and they were hard.  When I add the 1 tsp of baking powder they are softer and don't really spread at all.  Everyone likes them with the baking powder in my house.  Let us know how yours turns out.
I made the Hershey's cake with scp1127's modification of sour cream and levener.  It was delicious.  I liked it better than when I made it with milk.
I have the Wilton giant cupcake pan.  I used a Duncan Hines cake mix and baked both sides separately.  It came out great.  Leslie of the Royal Bakery uses the Hershey Chocolate Cake Recipe in this pan. 
Cheapcookiecutters.com has a dumbell cookie cutter as well as a muscular arm. 
Jackie3945.  Please tell us all the details.  Go to small claims court.  Contact the Better Business Bureau.  Contact your credit card company, etc.  Don't let these low life you know whats get away with it!  Please keep us posted.  Good luck....
Trulymadplastics.com has Disney Frozen Olaf cookie cutters.  Love the cutters from TMP.