Posts by doramoreno62

Hola babyprincess el que yo uso es el Pastry Pride. Es un tipo de crema batida que no necesita refrigeracion. Yo lo uso para TODO, incluyendo rellenos. Ve mis fotos y veras. Le puedes agregar cualquier saborizante que gustes. Y lo mejor para mi es que ya viene preparado, solo se deshiela y lo bates! Yo vivo en California y lo compro en Smart & Final. Espero que mi respuesta te ayude en algo!
Here's a super easy recipe for Twinkie filling. It's from a site that copycats recipes. Ingredients:1/4 lb butter 1/2 cup Crisco 1 cup granulated sugar 1 (5 1/3 ounce) can evaporated milk 2 teaspoons vanilla Directions:Beat the mixture without stopping for 30 minutes. Sufficient to fill 24 cakes.
I've heard this before but never tried it. If you brush piping gel on the backside of the wafer paper and let it dry for a few days it becomes "waterproof" of course not literally, but it's supposed to not curl. It might be worth a try!
When I have used wafer paper, it tends to wrinkle up and gets soggy when liquid touches it. Also I don't know what your cake is frosted with but if it's moist like whipped cream the paper will get soggy once it's put on the cake due to it absorbs any moisture.
Anyone out there Helloooooo!!
Sheesh! Too rich for my blood! Glad I don't make alot og cake balls.
So is it going to be more expensive after April 8th? I think it's a bit pricy now.
Mommynana & Sebrina, after you write your post and click submit, a new screen opens up which says Your message has been entered successfully.Click Here to view your messageClick on the highlighted "here" and it will take you to your post, where you can click "watch this topic for replies". That works for me. Hope it works for you too!
Just my opinion...why why why would you not cover your cardboard circles on an otherwise beautiful cake? It kills me to see the corrugated edge of the board. So much effort has been used to make a lovely cake, only to be ruined by that unsightly cardboard! Like I said, just my opinion!
I saw a Cake ball maker called BabyCakes that makes cake balls without mixing in the frosting. They are all cake. It looks like a waffle maker and is pretty inexpensive about $25-$30, I saw it at Macy's but if you google BabyCakes you can see it on their website. I don't know of any recipes that you don't add frosting to the crumbled cake. The frosting is what makes them "gummy". I hope this helps you