New Posts  All Forums:

Posts by doramoreno62   You might be able to find the dancing silhouettes here
GrumpysLolita, They are both pretty much the same thing. And yes, you can use edible images on them. They will melt right into the cake but the image will not run or smear. I frost exclusively with Pastry Pride and I do almost anything with it. Please feel free to look at my albums and you will see. It can be used for most everything
Call the KA manufacturer and ask them where the closest repair center is to you. Take it there, have it fixed and pick it up when it's ready. Faster and less expensive than shipping it out. That's what I did and I had mine back in less than a week. It was out of warranty and I had to pay $60 for the repairs but it was still better than shipping it out.
If it's not a very thick stencil then I'd say they were cut out of fondant with cutters.
I'm sure those who have edible image printers print them themselves. I have read that sometimes if you ask the owner of the copyright for permission to reproduce their image, they will let you.
Good to know. Thanks Leah_s
You can try to free hand draw it on a sheet of edible paper. If you are not that artistic, perhaps you know someone who is. Of course you would need to draw using food safe markers.
My specialty is not cake pops but I have made them before. I have found that if you let them sit for more than 3 days they start to leak oil. This has been my experience. Perhaps some one with more experience can elaborate a bit more on this topic.
Thanks Debbie, that's a great tip. I will be using shortening from now on!
New Posts  All Forums: