Posts by doramoreno62

Actually I searched "louboutin shoe box" and I got box tops with the white signature. I cropped and printed it to the size I needed then trimmed with an exacto knife.
Mowrys I searched and searched till I found one that had the white in it. There were mostly black images but I found a white one. I think I saved it it you need it.
BatterUpCake, the box was the easiest part! It is a1/4 sheet, 2 layer cake.  I baked it pretty tall so it would be as tall as a real shoe box. I cut panels of modeling chocolate and put them in the freezer for about 5 minutes to harden. Once hard, I attached them to the sides if the cake.   The box top (not edible), I cut a piece of foam board to fit on top the the cake, adding a little more than 1/4" to each side. I rolled out a large piece of modeling chocolate, making...
http://i4.cdscdn.com/pdt/7/4/0/1/f/MHCD70740.jpg   does this help?
I also thought it was a misspelling. Cest la vie!
BatterUpCake, Thank you. I just printed it from the internet onto a sheet of edible paper and cut it out with an exacto knife.
This was the finished shoe and cake
BatterUpCake I did the same thing. I found some size 6 on clearance and cut them up. I made my pattern from the cut up pieces and dried the sole on the shoe to get the perfect curvature.
celiazumbach, really??? Or are you being sarcastic? I hope it's the latter.
The 1st thing that made me think this was a mannequin was the placement of the top row of the pearl necklace. Why would you place a necklace up there unless it is to hide where the doll head attaches to the neck. And where is the OP?? She has not even TRIED to defend herself!