Posts by waggs

I am also a hobby baker. I had FromScratches recipie saved. I went to look for it for my nieces bridal shower and it was gone! Panic set in. I then found out it was for sale on etsy. Needless to say, I purchased it! It was the best investment I ever made. It is the only recipie that never fails. It is now laminated and in a binder with the title, Million Dollar Cake Recipe! Love it!
Go to beyond buttercream web page. She has a whole tutorial on this. She explains everything you need to know and the buttercream is great.
Love, love, love this recipie. I have had it saved on cc, not realizing that it was removed when she started selling it. I had a panic attack,as I needed it for my nieces bridal shower. I purchased it, and it was the best investment I ever made! Lol
Party supply stores carry small lights that last up to 8 hours.
I was just wondering because I made cupcakes with smbc and put fondant mixed with gumpaste flowers on it and after a few hours the flowers were soft.
Will the fondant get soft if left sitting on the buttercream too long?
Wow!
I'm still confused about ny. I live in suffolk county. Checked the website, but still not sure if it is legal. Very confusing.
Thank you everyone for all your help. Cupcake maker, that is what I am looking for. Have searched several sights but can't seem to find it.
Thanks for all the help. I know how to use the veiners. The problem is that everyone I have is too big for this flower.