Posts by TerriLynn

I think I'm with you and may order the ClikStix. Have fun!!
You can get both through the Global Sugar Art website. I believe they ship internationally, but need to confirm that. Good luck in your search.
I just saw "Tin Steel Hebrew Alphabet Cookie Cutter Set" on Amazon. Hope this helps!
Oooh! I would love to know about the boiling water too. Just bought some hi ratio shortening, but haven't used it yet. I use this same recipe, but I usually double it and use 1 1/2 tsp. of vanilla, 1/4 tsp. of butter flavor and 1/4 tsp. of almond flavor. It smells so good I wish it were a perfume.
What did you decide? I'm STILL trying to decide. I like what I am hearing about the Click Stix, but I love the fonts in the Tappit set. I think I need another job to support this cake habit. ha ha!!
I'm taking another fondant class this weekend from an awesome cake store here in Nashville. Would like some more practice with fondant. I just ordered some "Batter Babies" to make two cake flavors in one cupcake. This will probably be next. How about you? Your cakes look great!
You read my mind! I'm thinking about ordering more cutters since being on the website for only 30 minutes this afternoon. ha ha!! Right now this is just a fun hobby for me, but I want to try everything and buy everything. ha!
Hi! I bought this book because it looked awesome, but I'm afraid I haven't tried any of the recipes yet. They look fairly simple. Have you tried making anything yet?-----------Terri
I have done this also. If there is a little buttercream still on the fondant after you clean it off, it will blend right into the fondant if you knead it really well before you roll it back out. Good luck!
Me too!! I wear my co-workers out with all of my pictures.