Posts by TerriLynn

I ordered them today! Can't wait to get them. I'm going to have to take a vacation day to play!
I have taken Fondant I and Extreme Cookies and Cupcakes (that class was a lot of fun and I had a Groupon). Nice to see so many people from Nashville on CakeCentral!
What an awesome idea! I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to join.
Hi, MaryKatherine. I would love to know the answer to this question also. I may be in the same situation -- if I am honored enough to make the 1st birthday cake for my friend's baby
What a cool idea!! Thanks for sharing.
I love mine too! I am thinking of buying another one to cut into smaller sizes to use for rolling gum paste for flowers and small projects.
Thanks for sharing the link. I am now subscribed to her tutorials on YouTube. I'm taking a class at her shop on Saturday -- it is "Extreme Cookies and Cupcakes." But ... now I'm craving pizza. ha ha!
Thanks for sharing the link. I am now subscribed to her tutorials on YouTube. I'm taking a class at her shop on Saturday -- it is "Extreme Cookies and Cupcakes." But ... now I'm craving pizza. ha ha!
You can order a very large round tip on the Bake It Pretty website. I just bought one but haven't used it yet. The example they give on the website looks very professional.