Posts by TerriLynn

Ina's recipe looks awesome!   Do you think it would work well under fondant?  Thanks!
Thanks for the suggestion. I usually visit Cake Wrecks at least once a week, but really needed a laugh today!
Hi Vickie,I made a 1 layer 11x15x2 recently and used two WASC recipes. I filled the pan 2/3rds full so I would have a full 2" cake and used the left over batter to make some cupcakes. Then I could taste them! Hope this helps.
Me too!! Me too!!!
Hi! I was going to suggest the same place I ordered my Oreo cookie molds: Spinningleaf.comBut I just noticed they only have 6 cavity boxes for $2.00/each.
Good recovery. Can't wait to see a photo of the finished cake.
Seriously! That is jacked up. I was starting to feel bad because she is "disabled". That is just wrong!! Hope she is having a good laugh and then gets off Cake Central forever. I'm not here for that kind of junk.
WOW! I have been looking for something like this. The price is reasonable too. Thanks so much for sharing this.
Wow! I haven't heard of silicon baking paper. Where do you purchase it from? Thanks!
Sorry about your loss. Very sweet that you are making a cake in your Nan's honor.