Posts by suzied

Follow the above utube tutorial. its super eeeeasy
Just a thought. if there are 60 people all wont eat cake. from my experience, these figures serves about 25 pcs each (coffee size. th e nos. are about 13" in height. if you dont want to use the  no. 5 and No. o pans you can make 13x11or 15x13 rectangular pans and cut out the the numbers
Was it the a bove that you are looking for. if so i googled and got it. print it out, paste it on cardboard and cut it out.
Yes, I agree. please change the font. reminds me of my daughter's handwriting...
Definitely the melvira method (paint roller) to smooth cakes - such a blessing. th
Gosh!  I was thinking the same,  the reason why i didnt voice it was, then there will be a minute height difference (extra fondant on top)  easier way though
Thats cute.
In my opinion, i think it will be neater if you do the pages in white fondant. not really sure, but i think some people put a bit of tylose into the fondant for the cover to keep it straight. i am not comfortable with that, bcause the people will be eating it.  you may also add brown to the white fondant and get it at least light brown and then paint it. i wonder how it will look if you paint it with only brown gel and no vodka.  last night i made two dummy books  for...
Which cake are you referring to?  the above link, shows so many.