Posts by suzied

So far so good. I have used bubble tea straws on 2-3tier cakes
I use bubble tea straws, so far so good (2 - 3 tiers)
 I would say approx. 5kgs with the icing for chocolate buttercream cake for 12"  cant be more. tell her it serves 56pcs and not to go by weight. if you cover it with fondant add another kg to it.
If you have more fondant, why don't you give it another  thin layer of fondant over this.  It happened to me last week and that's what I did.
Approximately 30 each.  I get on to google and enlarge the No. 5 cake tin, height to be approx. 14" (I believe that's the height of the pan, place some baking paper over my computer screen and draw over, to make a template. assuming the size of each piece is 1x2x height I draw it on the paper and get my number of pieces.  hope I haven't confused you.
I haven't done it, but if I had to may use some tulle or netting.
If you need a small quantity 1 or 2ozs. I use chocolate buttercream along with the wilton black icing tubes. let it rest for an hour or two and you have black icing
Got it!   Its the patch work cutter rose garland set.  thanks for the tip - Kathy
You are close. thanks Kathy. I wonder whether there is cutter/embosser with the exact pattern though? I want only to emboss it and then paint, like you said.  Failing which, I will enlarge and trace it and transfer on to the cake. will keep searching.
       the pattern at the bottom of the cake, pls.