Posts by shannycakers

It depends on the recipe, but honestly it is not your problem that she cancelled the cake and changed the date.... you are under no obligation to re create the cake a week later.  I did this one time for a client a few years ago and it was a disaster, I suggest you drop the cake off, get paid and wash your hands of this mess, unless she is your BFF.   What if she decides that the party is post poned again....next week. That is exactly what happened to me, and I never...
Tell her the cake is completed. and its good for however many days.. you are not responsible to store it past the original due date, and deliver it to her asap. She can store it in her freezer or frig, whichever she has available.  If someone asked me to store a cake for a week.. um no chance..
Tell her the cake is completed. and its good for however many days.. you are not responsible to store it past the original due date, and deliver it to her asap. She can store it in her freezer or frig, whichever she has available.  If someone asked me to store a cake for a week.. um no chance..
O thank you ! I just saw it, those are just what I was looking for, they are beautiful! I may order those as well, mabye I can call avalon back and cancel with them. thank you !!! Cakedeco
ok i just ordered some from Avalon Deco, they had 12$ for 12 medium sized  2 3/4 inch plus $12$ ship They didnt look as awesome as the more expensive ones, but for my budget Im hoping when they arrive they look decent...   thank for everyones suggestions:)
Hello CWR41, i tried your link but it doenst take me to the flowers, then i put sunflower into the search ingine on that site and it comes back with royal icing ones, maybe im doing something incorrect?   Sweet Garcia: Sweetwise charges too much shipping to wv where i live:(   I am about to call avalon ..   thank you all!
I am in search of sunflowers- gumpaste, and I am interested in the best and least expensive online company to order from. I have checked caljava, bakers somthing, ebay, etsy etc.. I cant find box of nice looking (10)sunflowers for less than 50$...
ooo I will have to try that! I have the 5 petal flower at home as well, I hadnt thought of that..
ok thank you! as soon as i get home I will watch the utube video.. I appreciate your suggestion:)
I have a cake order for this and at first I thought it was a tulip and started looking for tulip tutorials but i cant find anything that looks similar to this. Please tell me what flower this is and how to make these please and thanks!