Posts by shannycakers

wow, ok, what size acrylic did you use with what size cake, equal sizes? and what size board or what did you use under the cake?
Dallas Foam is my fav to deal wit, but I have never seen one with a compartment, but they have excellent customer service and can make you anything you request.
I think it depends on where you live because some people either love satin ice or hate it. Sometimes it goes on perfect and sometimes out of the blue it cracks on edges even when its rolled thin, temperature is an issue and its very tempremental depending on climate.   I use FondX for covering cake, satin ice for all accents.
this is wonderful news! I have also been looking for this mold!:) yay!
Yes exactly what she said. Love mine for big jobs and does not leave any lines. I dont know how to not get lines on large jobs if you dont have this. One question for those who have it, have your handles gotten loose and how do you fix that? Cuppadee?
do you guys then have to keep your fondant cov cake in frig? Im not familiar with IMBC or any other similar style, so just asking ? I would assume they would melt if not kept cold all the time..
the old link for the helipops diaper bag tutorial is still broken, does anyone have a copy of the tutorial still?? please and thanks!
no its loopy to look like yarn... curls of yarn:(
Hello, I have an order for a sock monkey cucpake cake, its the one where the cupcakes are lined up on a  board in the shape of a sockmonkey, with brown curly icing fur. I cant figure out what tip or how they used it to get the effect? I would attach photo but i cant get it to load.       Anyone?
yes, and I was not impressed.. I so wanted to love it.. I tried, salted caramel, pistacio, lemon and raspberry..it was just ok..