Posts by Jrzygrl34

ooooh ...my oven stopped working the other morning right after I assembled 5 dozen cupcakes to bake. Luckily it was only the "element" and was replaced quickly by bldg maintenance. I say look around for a discounted oven or hopefully you can have your current oven repaired. Good Luck!
I usually charge $22-24 / dozen (This covers the cost of making the cupcakes and the packaging)...$26 if they're filled. (2 dozen min) Another $5 bucks if they have to be delivered outside of 5-10 miles of where I'm based. Clients can forgo the delivery charge if they pick them up themselves.... They're packaged professionally in the clear Plastic cupcake containers (they're sturdier and look better to me)  that hold 12 or 24 individually. I don't use the Cake boxes...
I had a similar situation, anytime a customer balks at the prices that I charge for my cakes, I advise them to get what you can afford, they have affordable sheet cakes at Wal-Mart in the freezer. I actually had a customer want me to decorate a sheet cake they bought from somewhere else. Some people are just ridiculous with their requests. They want large cakes and have no idea what it takes to create them or 3-D cakes I don't get angry or anxious, I merely explain...