Posts by lyndim

I've many of these, mostly the "old fashion" way.I agree with Leah as far as just a tad bit of frosting or whatever binder your using. I use all kinds of things to bind them together. Kaluha, flavored creamer, any kind of liquour wil do. or just a tad of frosting. I have picked up a few good tips here. Not to freeze or chill them in the fridge. Makes sense. I've also used the cake pop maker. Unless you use really moist dense cake, they usually don't come out that...
I was looking at Earlene Moore's cream cheese frosting and it calls for "Butavan" what is it? Thanks!
Every time! My family knows when to scram, lol! There's a tutorial here at CC on hibiscus flowers. Good luck.
Thanks for the heads up! Always good to know.
I hear you Sista! I get consumed with thoughts of the cake and what I need to do and what I can add or not add, on and on and on! Good luck!
Just bought a cel board.
My fav recipes have been MIA for several days now. I can't view any recipes! Not sure what's going on. Hope it comes back soon. Im thankful I printed my most used recipes I'm guessing everyone is having this problem. Its one of my favorite section on this site.
The "Bakers Kitchen" makes a zero trans fat hi-ratio shortening, which is really good and guilt free!
Thanks Booper78Baker, I'll give a go!
Sweettreat101, I'll have to try Frostin Pride. Where can you find it? Do you use it to fill cupcakes too? Thanks for the tip!