Posts by mom2twogrlz

I don't know, maybe do a test run. Make a small flower and put it in your freezer, then take it out and see what happens.
Woo Hoo!!!! Thanks!
OK, here we go. It is in my gallery now....http://cakecentral.com/gallery/2343754/with-or-without-the-flowers-on-top
Dang it! They are public on FB, maybe if you don't have an account. I will upload them to my gallery and provide the link.
I am finishing up a bridal shower cake for one of my dearest friends. Why I agreed to host the party at my house during the last week of school, and make the cake I have no idea. My house is a mess, my kitchen has been transformed into Cakeland, and my backyard is set to get dusted by some major winds tonight!!!! But somehow, it will all come together....I hope!Anyway, I need your help. Should I put the flowers on top, or leave them off?? Here is are the links to both from...
You should be fine, as long as no furry family members decided to snack on it while you slept.
So exciting!!! I will have to take a look at it. I need something like this!
So we still have a ways to go, but atleast there have been a few steps in the right direction. I guess we all just continue to wait.
I think it passed!!!! Jason did I read that right? And what does that mean now? How soon could this take effect?
Or how about just a smaller version of the real thing, since the uncle won't get to see it.