Posts by Sarah1986

HelloJust thought id share with you all some recent cakes that i have made, hope you like them!!
Does anyone know or have a template on how to make football boots for a cake please?Nothing too big.Sarah
HiI am baking a cake in the shape of a 3D football using the tins below, however what size cake mix should i make to fill these 2 halves????Thanks, Sarah
The search doesnt seem to reconise this user name any suggestions?
HiCan someone suggest how i make this scarf from this cake?http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_HZtk9YeHrTI/TOgCg0Hm_xI/AAAAAAAAA4A/Owo0BGEcwl4/s1600/Football-%2526-Scarf-Cake.jpgI thought they have rolled out white icing then stuck red on but it seems to smooth to look like that?Thanks
HiI have been asked to make a 3D football cake, has anyone ever made one? If so which tin did you use? I have found 2 but one looks more like a 2D tin not a 3D tinThanks Sarah
Fab thanks for the idea, i will do this.
Ive wrapped them in florist tape at the moment, but i can always take that off. What way would you suggest to do it?
What could i use instead of candy melts? Just any chocolate? Melt it put it in the straw then let it go hard then put the flowers in am i right here?
Sorry im from the UK what are candy melts?