Posts by Brendabeeper

I just did one,  I took a tape measure ( one used for clothing to measure the around the pan size,  then I took the measurents of the diamond shape from side to side and took that number into the  # ( size around the pan )      example my 10 in round pan   32 in around,   my diamond shape was 3 inches wide.   so 10 around ( just shy of 11 )  here is a photo of the cake I recently did.  So I would have had two inches space   and I took the 11th diamond and placed it right...
I love how they did this hay like effect, and need to do this on a cake im working on,  Any ideas?  is this just tons on grass tip piping ?
I picked up two pieces of white foam core board,  one for the bottom and one for the back ground works great.
Yes works great.
i have used the Cricut Cake,  for the mats,  I have found that if your in need of one I can substitue  a plastic place mat ( they have them with kids designs on them everywhere)   of course these dont have the measurements and markings on them  but it works like a charm . and cheap too
Thank you for sharing
glad you asked, because I was wondering too, they look pretty  and I love the idea,,   thanks
glad you asked, because I was wondering too, they look pretty  and I love the idea,,   thanks
what is the web site or how do we order some.?   thank you so much for sharing
Love this thread now I have to find my favorite