Posts by Brendabeeper

Yes works great.
i have used the Cricut Cake,  for the mats,  I have found that if your in need of one I can substitue  a plastic place mat ( they have them with kids designs on them everywhere)   of course these dont have the measurements and markings on them  but it works like a charm . and cheap too
Thank you for sharing
glad you asked, because I was wondering too, they look pretty  and I love the idea,,   thanks
glad you asked, because I was wondering too, they look pretty  and I love the idea,,   thanks
what is the web site or how do we order some.?   thank you so much for sharing
Love this thread now I have to find my favorite
Thank you all  K8Memhis , thank you for the tips,   I was rushing so the cakes were not as cool as I normally have them.    Most my cakes are done between 10 pm and 3 am ,  ( I have a special needs son and try not to interfer with the family time.  ) just alot easier to do when they are all in bed,  
Thank you everyone,  I can tell you that there are good days and bad days in cake decorating,   I have to take my hat off for those who have made careers doing cakes.  It is such a comfort to have this site and wonderful, generous people willing to give advise and encouragement.    thank you again
cake made the drive for delivery.   here is photo