Posts by CiNoRi

Anyone?
Have you ever used this brand? Likes? Dislikes? Ever used this with the WASC Method? TIA
Making them up completely, early in the week is the only time I have. The later part of the week will be cake prep and a days drive. Plus I won't have access to a kitchen once I leave home.. That week will be nuts I'll try the butter idea though. Thanks
Anyone?
I'm making cake pops in a few weeks for a friend's baby shower. To add some extra cuteness I picked up some pretty paper straws to use instead of the usual sticks. My plan is to make the pops earlier in the week then freeze for a few days till I need to leave for the long trip to the party (out of state). Do you think this will work out OK? I need to make the cake pops early because I'm also doing a cake for the party, so I need that extra time later in the week. Normally...
I'd say it's a fantasy flower, with dogwood petals or heart shaped petals
I didn't see the show, but check here for Chad's final thoughts....I think whey show a clip of your flower... http://tlc.howstuffworks.com/tv/next-great-baker
********* contact them for a full price list of everything they offer. Great service and good quality foam
Aside from the sculpting part, anyone know the best way to cover a tier like this in fondant?
With so many rave reviews, picked up some Royals to try. So far I like! Thanks guys!