Posts by LeeBD

I use the "Costco" mousse recipe. It's easy and perfect for stacking cakes. 1cp milk 1cp hvy whipping cream 1lg bx inst pudding(any flavor)Beat ...sometimes I remove a couple of tablespoons of milk and replace it with a couple TBS of cream for a bit more firmness
I have made several "funfetti" cakes. I usually make a vanilla WASC and just add sprinkles. The advantage of doing it that way is being able to customize colors.
I always sift my cakes mixes.
The original WASC recipe called for an 18.25oz box of cake mix. Companies are no longer making the mixes in that size. Some people are adding the extra 2 oz of mix from another box. Not sure how that's been working out because I haven't had to do that yet. I ran out and bought as many boxes of 18.25 boxes of cake mix I could find before they were gone! I usually use Duncan Hines or Pillsbury cake mixes, so it is not necessary to stick with BC.Fillng the pan depends on...
I have The Mat and love it. Don't need to put anything on it. Never had any problems with drying or cracking.
Recipe I have is: 6 oz white choc., chopped 4 TBS light corn syrup 3 TBS water(of course you can double it)Heat all slowly, stirring 'til combined.
Candy corn is a Fall candy popular in the US. I don't know if it's available in the UK.
You can "paint" them by hand. Mix petal dust(in the color you need) with some vodka or lemon extract and paint them.
I usually apply images or sugar sheets on crusted BC. Just LIGHTLY moistened the area where sheet will be applied with a little water.
Vanilla yogurt, not plain yogurt. Vanilla yogurt tastes like vanilla, no sour taste at all.