Posts by Annabakescakes

And we are talking storing them for months and months that way.
they have alligators on their property occasionally, it backs up to a swamp. They have to fence them or they wouldn't have any. And that is just how she stores her eggs. They are all fertile, and she gathers them in a basket and sticks it on the porch, sometimes they make it to the pantry, and there is always a basket of them on the counter, like its a decoration. Occasionally they will make it to the fridge. But she gave them to me to get rid of them, not as a gift. I am...
The chickens get tons and tons of fruit and vegetable scraps, and high grade chicken feed. They have a large shed area that is open on one side into a large pen, with a 8" tall fence of chicken wire. I have no idea if this is normal, and the only reason I know the feed is high is because my grandpa was telling me how grandma spends more because she can get more eggs, but selling them doesn't cover the cost of the feed.
Oh gross, canned spaghetti should should burn in hell.
I am the poster that threw out my grandmothers eggs. Not because they were dirty, but because it is impossible to determine the age of them. She just throws them all together in the pantry, and the painterly isn't even cool, it has an outside wall, and this is southern GA. When using her eggs it is common to find some filled with green or black slime. Some entirely red. We have had them with legs in them, too. Excuse the hell out of me, but I find that revolting. If I have...
OMG, I looked. HORRIBLE!
*trying so hard not to google hairy eyeball* haha! I think I can pass, since I am busy...
that would work, it works for advertising. I rarely get to here on the computer anymore but it used to have blue words that lead to a link. Like cakeboss or global sugar art. Anyone remember when you could highlight over an acronym and it would tell you what it meant. Like BC could mean buttercream or ... Uh, buttcrack?
And I think the moderators should start deleting members that have nothing to add, that just try to police other members, and get threads shut down. Whining and bellyaching about how mean everyone is. The phrase, "if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all" applies to yourself and your own words and actions. It is not a call to police every person who says something you don't like. If someone is being mean, pick up your toys and go play somewhere...
I have another one. How about folding or collapsing unhelpful posts? Truncating or whatever it is called? Like when you block a member, you see the post is from a person in your block list, you can click it to see it,I think this is a terrific idea, as well. I volunteer my post about where Jason Kraft disappeared to to be the first thread that is deleted for no longer being relevant.