Posts by Annabakescakes

I used to work at a grocery store, so I have some tips to make yours taste nasty
Thanks for the heads up Scrumdiddly. I was wondering how to make a cake that looks like cellulite.
I had a tasting today and gave them fondant and they freaking LOVED it. I think people are using nasty fondant. Satin ice or Wilton. Blech! Duff fondant is expensive, but delicious.
IDK, when my kids were in daycare, it cost $450 a week for my 3 kids to go, Thank you taxpayers of 2004-2007. I wouldn't be where I am today without the subsidy, so I could work minimum wage for $190 a week after taxes.
I just googled my name and found maybe 3 people, possibly 4 with my same name, who are living, and about 5 dead people with my name. My husband has a family cemetery with 4 tombstones with my name on them. A few years ago, I told my kids I was undead, and I had actually died and came back to life 5 times, and showed them the tombstones as "proof". It was my 3rd time there, haha. My daughter was 6 at the time, and she remembers it because she believed me. World's Most...
Your mother is very wise! So do you take the naked pictures of yourself, in the bathroom mirror? Just kidding! haha
Um... good point! let me check!  No, I had my one order change to next week :-( But this weekend is free!
Okay, i just literally laughed out loud, and it is 2:30 in the morning, and everyone is asleep. I made my sleeping pets jump!
BAHAHAHA! I LOVE bing translate!
I too, do smaller orders, but I have a minimum cupcake order of 12 of a single flavor, and I won't do a 6" without a minimum of 12 cupcakes, unless they are a regular customer. I know it might seem like too little to some, and too much to others, but I don't aim for a single order each week, I aim to stay busy and make money. While I prefer to do larger orders, of course, I feel obligated to make every penny I can, so I don't have to depend on my husband's income. Yes, It...