Posts by Lovelyladylibra

all of these are my available flavors  im just going to copy and paste from my website because its alot lol they're all tried and true and of all of them cream cheese, red velvet, and red velvet cream cheese swirl are my favs Sugar   Chocolate  Spice  Cinnamon  Brown sugar  Vanilla Bean  Baileys Brown Sugar   Ginger Bread  Confetti Cream Cheese Coffee snickerdoodle Red Velvet  Marble  Strawberry Pumpkin spice   Chocolate Chip  Mint Chocolate...
of course
Girl get you some clip art that's gymnastics themed and base your design off of there. Cupcake cakes are ultra easy to design. Pipe a cute boarder, add matching colored sprinkles around the edges and your done. They take a **** load of frosting though lol.
the fibers alone would make me say NO 
Maybe you should change your recipe or try a different type of buttercream. Its not hard if you pratice. If you cant get your buttercream smooth your fondant wont be smooth either.
exactly
bump
Hi, i use Roland Winbecklers french vanilla cake recipe and everyone loves it. I converted to chocolate perfectly. I wanted to know if anyone knows how to convert this recipe to peanut butter and also to strawberry. (without the use of jello gelitian only pudding please)   Heres the recipe for those who dont know: http://www.winbeckler.com/Winbeckler-s-French-Vanilla-Sour-Cream-Cake-d35.htm
looooooove. for a second I thought they were arti cakes
looks like an onlay