Posts by kimmisue2009

Thanks y'all! Apparently my fears were unfounded!
Thank you! I am no longer afraid! Tonite we have cake!!!
Do you beat it again? Or just stir it up?
I finally decided to try freezing it instead of throwing it out or having too much cake at once. But now, I'm scared of it. I keep looking at it, but whenever I've needed batter, I just made new. Do you thaw it in the fridge? On the counter? Will the cake still rise? It keeps staring at me like "Go ahead - thaw me. I dare ya." At the very least, I want my Tupperware container back!
Cool! Thanks bunches!!!
Dang! When I saw the topic I was all excited about telling you about this - but you already know. You can also tie a fork to the top for easy eating! This is one of the best ideas ever - do you know who gets the credit for the original idea?
After it has come to room temp, I chill mine in the fridge sitting in a bowl of ice water for about an hour. It whips up beautifully.
Take a look at the most recent cake in my gallery and see if it is anything like what you are wanting. Let me know if it is because it was the easiest thing I have ever tried and could be done so many different ways.
Mmmmmmmmmm. I grew up on that cake. My mouth is watering. I am gonna be of no help at all because that seems like a bad memory waiting to happen. You could do it if you cooled the icing first, but then it kinda loses part of its charm. It's a delicious cake, though! Good luck!
Welcome! First of all, your English is better than half the people I work with! Secondly - OMG! Your stuff is fantastic! It will be awesome seeing what your next creation is!