Posts by elainem51

Thanks for your help.
What is the market price for a cake Pushpop & or cake shooters in larger cities in the South... Nashville, Knoxville, Charlotte, Columbia???? I have no idea what a fair price would be for these and still make a profit???? Thank you
What are the best fabric colors and fabric textures to use as a background to photograph cakes??? Wedding Cakes? Celebration Cakes? Any tips on lighting, would also be appreciated. Thanks
I have been asked to make the "famous Cypress tree on the 18th hole at Pebble Beach Golf club....I would appreciate any instructions or tutorials on how to do this..... It is not like a Christmas Tree....I have seen those tutorials and insturctions.....This tree has a long trunk with branches and greenery....Needs to stand up on the cake and be 3D...What material would you use to make it...Fondant w/tylose? Gumpaste? Modeling Chocolate? or a combination of any of the...
What color green and yellow do you use to make the John Deere Tractor?
Does anyone have any suggestions or recipes on how I could make something that is tast like a pineapple upside down cake....Cake and/or filling suggestions??? I have a friend who wants there grooms cake to taste like a pineapple upside down cake...
May I ask all you cake ball bakers, How do you keep your chocolate from cracking.... I made some and 1 out of 2 or 3 cracked. Any instructions or suggestions to keep this from happening is greatly appreciated...
Hello, does anyone have instructions or turtorial on how to make "snowbaorders" coming down the mountain and a snowboarder on their knees throwing a snowboarder? I would appreciate any assistance at all.... these figures are for a grooms cake...Thank you so much.
I realize I will probably get blasted for asking this question about pricing, but I am going to ask anyway....How much do cake pops sell for in med markets in the south, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, ect....And how do you box them to sell them...Thank you for your input
Hello, I am looking for tutorials on how to sculpt farm animals.... If there are any on Cake Central, would someone tell me how to find them... or if you have any other website... I am looking to make a sheep, pig, horse, cow, ducks, geese, chickens, haystack ect...Thank you .