New Posts  All Forums:

Posts by dkltll

Maureen Carlson (I found her books on Amazon real cheap) has some great books on people, animals, etc. She works with clay but other than not baking the figures the molding & sculpting techniques are the same. I don't remember what CC member turned me on to her but I owe them! She shows step by step & has lots of pictures. I find that I use my books over & over!   Here is a link, there are a couple of books that might...
CC, you always crack me up!  I absolutely got that shack in the woods vibe from the website (kinda Buffalo Billish from Silence of the Lambs) so maybe I'll look at the shop and hope I get out alive. 
You can also use vanilla or vodka. You shouldn't get water spots if you're careful and only use a dab, you don't want to soak it just a dab to glue it on.
OK! That was horrifying and an assault on all of my senses as I also heard strange farting sounds. However, my interest is peaked.... I also live in Panama City & will now have to make a visit to see if it's as sensory abusive in the actual storefront! Wish me luck I'm going in.........
What they will do is after you have agreed on everything they will give a credit card number & then ask you to add $xxx to wire to the shipping company for them b/c they will tell you shipper won't take CC. You put $xxx extra on the card & then wire it to the "shipper," then when fraud is discovered and CC company reverse charges, etc you are still out the cash you wired. We almost fell for this at my day job (hearing impaired phone call) but we caught it before any money...
Just left my comment. We gotta support each other (especially new & eager bakers)! :-)
I have been a fan for years! I always peek in on Jen & John once a day for a laugh! The "Sunday Sweets" are also awesome!
I just reserved it at the library! Thanks for the recommendation!
How about modeling chocolate? Maybe someone else has a better idea, but I usually go to RKT or MC when I need something like that. HTH
RUN!!!!! I also enjoy reading the responses our very own "costumeczar" posts back to them. Check out her blog, it is hilarious!!!!   Haha I was posting at the same time. LOL
New Posts  All Forums: