Posts by dkltll

Yes Ma'am, that's why a lot of folks are under the table. It's a pain in the %$# to be above board.  Once you get there though it becomes old hat and routine. It's just the start up that is a bit daunting.
Just as has been stated, these items usually have a warning them that are for Home Use Only and not to be sold. If you make a generic cake and use a licensed, copyrighted topper on it then you are clear as you are not "copying" their licensed character. If you use their pan or cutters and then sell them you are infringing on their license as you will most definitely be using your talent to copy their material. It is an extremely deep subject!
I don't see a picture :-( There it is! Very pretty, beautiful roses.
I'm not sure about AZ but I live in Florida where the humidity is stifling! I have to close all of the windows and doors, turn the AC down to subzero and then sometimes have to put a fan on my cakes to keep fondant from melting like the wicked witch. Maybe someone else has a better answer but I have not come across anything more helpful. I watched an episode of Ace of Cakes where they were decorating in an area that was humid and they had to create a dry room that was...
I would practice whatever you feel sketchy at. For me it's piping, for others it might be fondant work, for others it might be stacking. You will probably be called on to do all of these things so practice what you feel the MOST inexperienced in or the technique you don't feel comfortable with. 
In Florida  (where I am) we have the Food Cottage Law that does not require insurance; HOWEVER, if someone gets hurt picking up a cake or gets sick after eating your product you are not covered without it. Florida does not require sales tax on the food but does require me to claim it at the end of the year either as self employment or as Hobby income. I think everyone here is trying to help you CYA! Just stop and think about everything you do with and for that cake. Travel...
I have one and have never had a problem with it. Is the tip screwed on tight? Sounds like there might be a defect, call the manufacturer and let them guide you. I have had great experience with their cake support so maybe they can be better help.
http://aaklis.wix.com/tbs-test-1#!__couture-cake I found the cake on this website. HTH
I have a color wheel (you can get them at the paint store) & it is a magical thing. I can adjust to the color I want and it tells me the base color and the colors to add. HTH
Check out your other thread http://www.cakecentral.com/t/780015/reposting-sum-pb-with-my-comp-i-guess-please-someone-help-me-with-this-recipe#post_7555935