Posts by Lcubed82

Leah, how's it going with the cake ball roller? did you get it worked out?
Almost all done with a princess theme storybook cake. Used Wilton large cake pan, 1/2 choc 1/2 white. Cricut cutouts of princess and castle (played off and on all week to perfect, they came out great!), RI roses and other flowers. Just have bottom border to go, then place bookmark and figures. 22 crown cookies to match are ready to bag.I had to stay up late tonight to get most done, since my new granddaughter is spending the day with us tomorrow while her parents help...
Thanks for the info, tiggy2! I used coupons to buy two sheets to play. I will check out the icingimages for next time!
I agree with 12-9-6Just out of interest, is she still paying for the contracted amount?
I just finished cutting several items- see my post in the How To section. http://cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-727776.html Today's success makes me ready to try more. I have used it a few times since getting, but today was the best.I can't imagine cutting cookies with it. I make decorated cookies, and there is no way to get the nice thick ones with the cricut. Moravian sugar cookies, maybe! I have been thinking about using the machine to cut a template for...
I just finished cutting both homemade gumpaste and Wilton Sugar Sheets today. My gumpaste I rolled very thin, then left out to dry for 20-30 minutes or so. They were a bit dry-ish on top, but the scraps still kneaded up and could be rerolled. I cut the castle and princess from the Birthday Cakes cartridge at 5" and 4.5". I also cut a scalloped oval at 1.75, and a fancy O at 1.25 from other cartridges.Then I pulled out my Sugar Sheet to cut lettering. I finally found...
Great to know! The cakes are lovely!
That wouldn't go over too well with folks I know!
What about : Lena in a beautiful font, then Cake Designs in a smaller block font under that. Maybe angle the Lena just a little with the second line just a bit to the right.Lena Cake DesignCan't get this to do what I want! but I'm sure you get the idea. Good luck!
I was having trouble with the tassel always breaking off on my grad hats. I ended up widening it out just a bit so that area was not so small. Then followed the suggestions above re chilling, moving as little as possible.